Monday 31 March 2014

Hectic Fool's month


The next 30 days are assured to be a very hectic. Everything has to be managed systematically, make up my mind and be determined. April month, which is regarded as the fools month is never going to let me feel like a one. I have to be active, toil hard and get ready for my upcoming 6 semester exams. Matter won't wrap up with this. I have to cut short my sleeping time and accustom the habit of sleeping after AM and waking up as early as possible. 

At this time of the year, people are supposed to be in the state of merriment with uttermost peace with natural scenic beauty at its best. It is a time to rejoice the freshness and fragrance of the mother nature with its scenic beauty and plants blossoming. Here, I would rather consider April month as a sizzling summer day with scanty rain and scorching heat of broad day sunlight.

To welcome it as perfect spring month is out of question with temperature soaring high up to 38 degrees which is quite early.  The hot air entering the room can make anyone go fatigue with high humidity making the stay intolerable. Ceiling fan proving futile even at its highest rotation. People are left drenched in their own sweat and force to drink buckets of water to avoid dehydration. Most importantly, I have to be extremely careful and stay away from the skin rashes which is common in hot places.

I have seen my friends working in banks busy during their year closing. The situation out here with me is no different. Semester closing is right at my doorstep and got no time to toss my pillow like previous months. The days gonna be long and a tiring one. Submission of assignments, lab records, internal exams and project review are queued up to put me in action. I wished I was free in this month, nevertheless could not help being away from all these works.

April month will put me in terrible mental, but it is an appropriate time to burn down my calories. The fact that I will be back at home by first week of next month is boosting my morale and driving me to enthusiastically put efforts. The sunny days are awaiting for me and this is the consoling aspects of the current difficult situation. Friends are waiting for me to play football and booze together. Ah! can't wait any longer,   and let May come, delectable days are waiting to thrill me though April gonna employ me without any remuneration. 

No comments:

Post a Comment