Wednesday 7 June 2017

Time Of Life(Present)

I vividly remembered having my blog where I used to keep a note of my daily incidences, desultory thoughts, and pen my feelings into writing. That was when I was in college, alone in the room that I resorted to engaging myself by trying hard to write. I tried just to get the basics in writing which I have been struggling with all long and still I am here without any signs of improvement. Life is completely different after studies and never imagined this until I was left idle for months. I found it so bizarre to be left out of work and the Thimphu city became an awkward spot to roam.

I successfully wasted the entire 2016 and couldn't imagine what I will be doing in 2017 until I got into a small job. A myriad of issues in life, some vicious enough,  inflicting pain and others so comforting. Leading a life itself has to be a sheer blessing. I was idle after my college and I can't express how I longed to work when others were going to the office in a clean and a decent formal attire. The usual thing of missing college, fun days and friends very no more a hinder to one's peace of mind than being unemployed and persistently frustrated at home absolutely mute.

Life in the office is no different than those days in schools and college. You equally get exhausted even if you get to keep your self comfortably on a rotating chair. The rigorous energy level of those blissful ages is gradually weakening in intensity. As one starts to gain more adipose tissues which are utterly useless, we can feel the brunt of having put on too much weight. More than physical fatigue, people are now subjected to mental strain which is not at all good for the health.

The morning alarm sounds too noisy and getting out of bed the worst part of the day. Sedentary life, which is another affair that gets along with age further exasperates the already ameboid and rotund body. I never thought of putting on unnecessary weight and pressurize my weakened legs. Some things are really out of our control and the only thing we can do is just do our part by moving with the flow without indicating any kind of moans. Time has now come for me to be very judicious and conducive to companionship with others in working collectively towards fulfilling common goals. The group work that we used to perform in schools is now proving very vital in real life. Even in terms of making decisions, one has to be very voguish. If the result lacks substance and significance, the repercussion, most likely a visible fumble impression in front of others. It gets very challenging as we get to meet different people. |It teaches us discourse and empathy which is a great social value that one must possess.

As I lead a life midway between two extremes, I do feel and fathom the different stages of life which come up with different roles and responsibilities.  As I am just two years into the working life, I frankly would indite my feeling of excitement for getting one and slowly learning to do things adhering to the norms. The untamed mind will always aspire for more than what you have which must be the case with all my counterparts. At least for today, I am extremely excited to have visited my blog after years.



No comments:

Post a Comment