Tuesday 11 March 2014

Answer For Liebster Award

Who wouldn't be ecstatic with joy when nominated for the Liebster award. It totally flabbergasted me  to see my name being highlighted as a nominee. I sincerely would like to thank http://jigsley7.blogspot.in/ for nominating me and making me exult with a victorious feeling. It was a kind of a moral boosting support to have someone taking time to read my blog. 

Here are my answers.

1. Anything funny related to your blog?
   -I try to incorporate everything that strike my mind. As such, there is nothing funny or anything like exhilarating secret related to my blog. Habituated to an indiscriminate penning style which is something related to a amateurish stint, my blog is a journal resulting from the cognitive process and emotive feelings. I keep an account of the incidences that I experience everyday. It is a notebook which I can refer for retrospection in years yet to come.There is nothing like showy misrepresentation intended to conceal anything within and it is a complete narration of my random thoughts and daily experiences. 

2. Would you like living forever?Why?
    -I don't think I would love to live forever. This whole concept of life would change if someone was to live forever. Just like plants wither, we are deemed to grow old. Immortality with aging would be the sorriest gift of God to us. 

3. Note few descriptions about you by others that you don't believe in and why?
    -People to whom I am not that acquainted see me serious. In no way, I can wholly accept or refuse their thoughts and my image in them. Everyone is distinctive in their own way and the mental position from which things are viewed vary considerably from person to person. May be the unsmiling face that I wear  which reveals little emotion or sensibility must be the reason why they see me serious. I feel, I am an amicable and a jovial person who prides in befriending people.  

4. We say "Don't judge a book by its cover". Do you really believe in giving only second (not foremost) priority to external presentation?
 -"Real book is not one that we read, but one that read us" is an adage that lets us take a serious note on the proverb mentioned in the question. To yield this famous saying, one must possess the talent to know the world around them. Physical appearance to some extent proves an allure, but I feel the importance of kind human being inside. Therefore, judicious and sensible decisions has to be ranked on top as physical appearance which is perishable can often be deceptive and delusive.

5. What's so special about you?
  -It is good to be a narcissist sometimes. So I will say, I am the special one. Life isn't fair and everyone knows it. People are born with flaws and so I am. The serenity within me lets me live a tranquil and flavourful life. That's an asset of special worth within me.

6. What would you like to give the world?
  -Giving and taking is a part of life. It wouldn't be justifiable to say that I can do great to the world. At the most, I can pray for the sentient beings breathing the common air for prosperous life full of merriment.

7. What is love?
  -Willingness of ones heart to do anything out of affection is love. 

My nomination for the award and I urge her to answer the above same questions.

1. Passang Wangmo:-http://queenzasstyle.blogspot.in/ 

4 comments:

  1. Thank you for the nomination....... i find those question really tough.. Lolzz... any way let me give a try... :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome, i can't wait to read your well formed answers. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Jigme,
    Thanks for following my suit. I enjoyed your answers very much. You are really one you mean to be.
    As you said in the intro, I would like you to write on, your "cognitive and emotive feelings".

    ReplyDelete
  4. pleasure is all mine. Thanks for the big compliment.

    ReplyDelete