Sunday 9 March 2014

Pain and Gain:- Real Life Experience

A fortnight ago, I was feeling awfully weak with back pain. At first, the pain was bearable and thought it was due to my poor sleeping style that didn't interest me to spotlight it. The discomfort persisted with no sign of relief. I felt the piercing vibes all over my abdomen part and was feeling agonizingly uncomfortable even while travelling in the bus. The sense of uneasiness while eliminating urine stressed  me, forcing me to think of various diseases.

At one point, aching aggravated and I had to combat it for hours. For the first time, I had this tormenting experience. I got my hands to the laptop, opened google page and typed the symptoms. Google page  displayed Urinary Track Infection and other related diseases. I have no habit of visiting hospital and usually curl under the blanket whenever I am sick. Read the early signs and symptoms of the particular disease and the home remedies with a hope of getting out of the pain. 

I struggled to breathe the proper air. The day wasn't mine, all my friends were out to play football. I could hardly resist the pain, a displeasing and painful experience. As dusk approached, friends returned, only to see me tossing with my pillow. Perplexed with my unusual posture, one of them rushed into my room and inquired if I was sick or not, to which I calmly replied nope. Seemingly, he wasn't convinced to see me replying with contorted face. 

Prior to their arrival, I messaged to friend about my sickness and requested him to come over my place. I knew he was just too lazy to turn up. He wrote, "you're strong and can't fall sick" with LOL appended after it. Well that was humorous, but I didn't have stamina to take it nor felt like explaining to convince him. It was only after their repeated persuasion that I agreed to visit hospital. I knew they felt helpless to see me struggling and opted to take me hospital.

It was only after reaching hospital and the injection that I wore a big smile and felt like a glowing bulb all over again. After various examination, Doctor explained me of a 6mm Calculas that has dropped from kidney and entered the VUJ. Illnesses related to kidney or renal organs, people instantly suggest us to drink plenty of water and I got lots of advises from various people. I was also well informed of it and guess that was the human dissonance which walls from  doing the right until we are really sick.

As I get up for the another mundane day, it gives me a sense of delectation for having got the opportunity to live a day more. Everyday imparts me with new knowledge and lesson. If it was not that terrible pain in the lower abdomen, I wouldn't have visited the http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/ site from which I grabbed lots of information. It will definitely orient me to the path of healthy living and let others around my radar know about the health tips if they need any.

The following are the 10 common habits that destroy our kidney:
1. Not emptying your bladder early
2. Not drinking enough water.
3. Taking too much salt.
4 Not treating common infection quickly and properly.
5. Eating too much meat.
6. Not eating enough.
7. Painkiller abuse.
8. Missing your drugs.
9. Drinking too much alcohol
10. Not resting enough[source: internet]

I aggregated the above detrimental points about kidney from internet. By knowing the cause, I genuinely feel we can alter our lifestyle and habits which deteriorates our health and adopt something called healthy lifestyle.






1 comment:

  1. Hi, do you have an email address I can contact you on? Thanks and have a great day!

    ReplyDelete