Thursday 13 September 2012

Warmth In My Life



Amidst of my busy schedule, lot many things stands in queue which makes me feel as the busiest creature of all. Listening to all kinds of Bhutanese music is my passion. When music vibrates deep within my heart, the euphony becomes the source of  great amusement.. For me, music is an essence of my life. We listen to it and get freed from all sorts of stresses. I've many friends whom I should thank for attaching the new songs that they get back at home.

I must say, I never miss a single day without playing the songs that they emailed me. The reverberating voice of young Bhutanese singers are so much influential and soothing to my ears, which consents me to play their songs for countless times. So, all I can do is appreciate, listen to it zealously with the hope of catching up their next new album. 


In schools, I used to envy the way seniors played soccer and I too got into it. Maybe it was my ill luck that barricaded me from getting into the game that I liked to play the most. I had to keep a gap in between after twisting my ankle. Since then, I lost the interest in playing as I felt the excruciating pain every time I tried to get back into the soccer field. Subsequently, I shifted to indoor games and particularly to TableTennis. Gradually, I started liking the game and then became the active amateur player in the gymnasium.

It is quite impossible to bounce back to soccer field and show my crappy play, but the love and passion towards it is still alive within me. Infact, I never miss  the European soccer and Gunners' match on television during the weekends. I have PES-pro-evolution soccer installed in the laptop which keeps me awake entire night. The good thing I see in it is that, we can associate ourselves in the game just like we are playing in the field. It requires prompt decision, plans and tactics to surpass our opponents and score goals.


Boozing out with friends comes next in the queue. If we are to drink alone, it is a different case. It happens only if one is a real alcoholic or when one is mentally depressed. I just take a peg or two to flush out the tenseness of my body. The best part in me is that, I become talkative and more voguish when I am in boozy state. Though, all my friends are unique in many ways, our opinions are in conformity with the norms and standards. Some says, we will never drink in life, if we don't drink in our college life. This cannot be emphatically true, but I personally feel that life is just like a flowing river with different stage and features.


Above all, I am a man with responsibilities and I don't see any reason for me to get distracted by the so called fantasizing surrounding. There are lots of option in this deteriorating world and it is in our hands to choose the best one. Though with a feeling of hesitant and tautness, I fear nothing for my fervid dreams to turn into reality. This makes me a guy with loads of responsibilities, which will ultimately sparkle my life. Every right implies a responsibility. I ain't too ambitious with everything I plan, but  contrive it with some fear and hope.




.

No comments:

Post a Comment