Wednesday 19 September 2012

Lovable Old Friends

 To live up to ones own expectation, people toil hard day and night. No one in this world lives a single day without a sense of responsibility. Tomorrow is unpredictable, no matter what?, we all need to live today upto ones desirable prospect. The only favourite  pass time for me is to either study or to stay online in facebook and I must say this is my apparent routine.  On several occasions, I folk with my batch mate to have fun and party in my new college. Well, I just realized that I had the best group friends in SHERUBTSE.

They were the guys who knew me to the extreme and still they wanted me to be their friend. I don't know whether I deserved to be the member of their tribe, but  feels blessed to be in their list any how.Everything is just now the bygone memories and I do miss those days in intense despair. The togetherness and the great time with them still makes my best memory. It doesn't mean that I owe their care and concern. To be based on theories and facts, we generally forgets our friends with time and due to some unfavorable circumstances. Yet they were my friends with whom I shared amicable and intimate friendship.

Individually, they were unique in their own ways just like what I am. Though they were my friends, I found it bit difficult to conform with them in many aspects. In many fields, they were way ahead of me and was solacing to befriend with them. At times, they used to rage against my negative traits. The worst of all is that, I never used to accept the fault, trying every possible way to prove that I am not the perpetrator. This might have anguished them and I am helpless with those incidents, since it happened without my real intention. Shit happens among best friends too, but it takes less time to resolve. Of all, I enjoyed their company as they were always by my side as and when needed.


Caught them Fuddling
We boozed, shared laughter and even cried together in many occasions. My stay with them provided me full fledged enjoyment. They never denied anything that I planned and were always just a call away. Sometimes, I hesitated to call them for some reasons, even so they were never left out. It was simply charmless without them to do anything. Sometimes, I held back in uncertainty just for the reason that they had nymph like a girl caring and loving them. As time dashed ahead, I came to know that they're utterly alike and elegant. Infact, it brings ample of joys and smile to have known them. Just like my friends, they too were very much calm, modest and distinctively ravishing. More than this, their understanding and respect to the friendship I had with my friends was worth of deference regards.
Posing for the great shot

                                             


2 comments:

  1. My friend...
    It really touched my heart! Thank you for all those beautiful words for a silly friend like me, I wish i could also jot down some of my feelings but you my capability in playing with words..... :D Anyhow thanks again and keep posting....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am just an amateur writer , but couldn't stay without writing about you all. Feeling complete and glad for bestowing me with friends like you all.

    ReplyDelete