Tuesday 25 September 2012

In Search Of a Concept For Perfectness



I always desire persistently for a disposition free from stress and emotion. Till now, I have been a keen listeners to my friends about the relationships. My tenacious memory still remembers all different opinions of my friends. Most of them who are in relation suggested me to stay away from this, while some section of friends insisted me to alteast experience it once. They say so by citing their personal experiences and I noted every words of them. Seriously examining their confounding assertions, it just left me in the position whereby I must describe as an emotionally confusing state. 

Everytime my lovable friends puts such propositions, I grab it with exuberance because I see earnestness in their face. I know they say so for my own sake, yet they leave on me whether to take it sincerely or to turn a deaf ear. When I analyze the firm and humourless promptings of them, it makes me go numb since it puts me further into the a flummoxing situation. The big question in my mind is, which one to rate important and consider. Though it is just their perception, they say it wholeheartedly for my own sake and I value it. Many a times, I readily accepted and agreed with them because I know I will do what my heart says. 


Quite often, unusual thoughts fills my mind even though it is not a repleting one. At one time, my mind says yep!! It is better to be with friends and enjoy like what you've been always doing, but on other hand, my psychic feeling says, Nope!! it is time for u now. Sometimes, I get boosted up from within and feels like I will direct with the go ahead command. I can do anything haphazardly for my own sake, but it fears me when it comes to dealing with other's sentiment and emotion. My heart says, the pain for hurting others is much more excruciating than anything else. So with this reverence embedded deep within me, I fear to risk with my decision which is being backed up by the well-meaning suggestion from my lovable friends.

 The corollary of relationship, be it an ardent love or a fake makes me pessimist. It is meaningless to consider as true love when one is happy and suddenly think of separating whenever in tense mood because of someone who loves you so dearly. More than anything, I think mutual understanding is very vital for relation to last eternally. People usually wish for a perfect person which doesn't exist in this world. Having observed for this many years and seen different section of people, I should say some sacrifice, adjustment, compromises and capability to apprehend and understand others feelings are the real clues for any relation to last for limitless time. As expected, people may consider me hypocrite if I don't follow what I just felt and jotted down. I know practicality is always difficult, still I would strive hard to keep others happy, which is the ultimate aspiration of every lover.




No comments:

Post a Comment