Sunday 7 October 2012

Perceptual-Experience



There are certain formalities that has to be followed by every individual. We can’t simply stay alone without acquaintances around. If being a loner is good, I concur spending time with friends is the best. It is quite impossible to comment on anyone at an instant. Some are seen totally as a bossy, demanding and annoying when we are strangers to them, but with time we discover many impressive qualities within them.


There are others whom we see jovial and elegant, who turns out to be the smartest person, but makes us feel painful and severely terrible upon thinking about their real mental attitude. Of all, an unexpected action of our best buddies under specific circumstances impels one to go blank. As nobody anticipates such a reaction from him, the dramatic scene leaves all other friends absolutely mum and in an embarrassing situation. 
    
I would rather prefer to change for good cause than to reform mentally for others sake. In no ways, I can mingle with those guys who hold friendship just because of some influential factors. Many people try to display their best character in the beginning which is just a mere pretension. They are the stupid people who deceive their friends with false artificial quality. An imaginative and intellectual play by our friends at the beginning lets other people to perceive goodness in them and gradually makes us feel sorry.

I know harping on other people isn’t a modest thing I should do, but I do it wittingly to speak out the truth. People never complain whiningly about their friends. They adopt every other possible ways to express what they feel at heart. Of all, it is bit harsh on others to take it, positioning into the most intolerable degree of sentimentality.Friends will never take it seriously until they are severely wounded. To befriend is every ones desire. 

I just love making friends and feel complete to have friends who are always there for me. Just like we visit hairdresser to cut hair, we can also check and sort carefully the ones who are worthy to be considered as best buddies. My face normally doesn't turn dark with extreme rage, but with some sense of gloominess whenever I see my buddies unhappy because of me. I can never ever lower someone’s spirit and make them downhearted. Even if they do, I would just acknowledge with a supposition that he is totally unintentional. 

PS:- Intended to hurt no one's emotion. Just a random perceptual experience of what I see around. No one is born without flaws, but we have spacious surrounding for improvement.   



No comments:

Post a Comment