Saturday 13 October 2012

The late Time Of My 23 Years Of Stay On The Globe

With barely a month left for the semester exam, I hear my friends excitedly talking of going home during the short winter break. I gave the final thought and decided to stay back. Indeed, they are too excited to go home to meet their closed ones. I made up my mind to stay back though I too miss my people at home. Had it been a one month break, I would have already gone for ticket reservation way long back. Sadly, vacation is just for ten days, out of which 6 days has to be spent in the train for the to and fro journey. 


Of course we can extend few more weeks and enjoy with friends and family, but I find it meaningless because we suffer mercilessly to make up our attendance which has to be maintained atleast 75%. The exalting moments with family and friends vanishes in a wink because of the stresses which we have to endure once we register for the new academic session. Friend may have stories to share with us after returning from home and I have my own plan to share all my occupying incidents with them.


Most importantly, I am turning 24 within next few days. Series of mixed feelings collides in my mind. This draws my concentration way beyond the horizon of my analyzing capacity. The feeling is the most livest for my felicitous life, but do let me repent with the things that befell to me. I took considerably long time to realize the very presence of myself in this very beautiful world. It is a kind of wonderment to realize that I wasted lots of time dreaming in the unrealistic world totally barred from reality.


I was totally flabbergasted to see one of my high school friends reminding me of my birth day. That was an exhilarating moment to me and I always knew that there is a safest place deep within my heart for him which will remain eternally. More than anything, I reckoned his feelings, as I often forget my own birthday due to heavy workload and seemingly endless routine. I simply felt privileged to know that I have friends who still consider me as their best buddy.

I still remember the funniest incident whereby, I almost forgot the most significant day of my life. I was busy in the examination hall trying every possible way to manage pass mark and suddenly remembered that the day was my natal day. Engrossed wholly in studies, I nearly forgot the day being my birthday. Credit to the tough Physic paper which forced me to scratch my head and gaze to the ceiling which assisted me to retrieve my almost disregarded birthday. I could just smile in the examination hall and prayed to God for keeping me in the best of my form for all those years.


After having spent my entire teenage days at my beautiful hometown. The place which is sighted floating on the pool of green foliage surrounded by mountains from all directions where no one is keen on celebrating birthday. I still feel uncomfortable to assign great importance to observe the day of my birth. I have seen my little cute nieces and nephews zealously eager to celebrate it. They would even stop from crying and doing pranks when we say that we will cancel their birthday party. Everything changes with the tick of clock. As usual, I want to just express my gratitude and prayers to almighties for allowing me to lead a completely happy and  a contented life for last 23 years.







No comments:

Post a Comment