Thursday 30 August 2012

Battling For The Best Of My Form

I don't remember taking medicine for whatever illness or health problem it might be. Ah! It was almost 15 years ago and a vivid reminiscence of my cognitive days. The most funniest of all incidents that strikes my mind quite often makes me to laugh within myself with a smile on my face. I used to take Paracetamol by powdering and mixing it with sugar dissolved in water . This used to happen after the repeated threatening from my mom which I used to take it with my face soaked in tears. 

Even today, I still have that instinct embedded deep in my subconscious. It is my vague idea that curtails me not to take medicine. The talk about the chemical side effects of the medicines further deemed me to strictly prohibit or refrain myself from taking the medicine prescribed by the Doctor. I am well informed of the healing power of medicines but still fear the side effects of taking excessive medicine. This may sound lame and weird to others, but I must say I was regularized by this notion for more than a decade, though the situation is not same anymore.

It all happened a couple of months back when I spotted a small rashes on the lower part of my abdomen and thigh. At first, I thought it maybe due to the sizzling and humid weather condition that is reacting to my delicate skin. It can be due to my negligence or I being a carefree guy which cast me into the worst of my form, from which extrication is severe. In the beginning, I thought everything might get back to the normal and had little time to think of the consequences. Days and weeks passed by and I could slowly feel the intensity of skin irritation disturbing the peace within me. 

At some point, I felt mercilessly satisfied and felt the subsidence of the annoyance of the red patches on my skin. That was the  psychic feeling and in the wake of extreme itchiness, I couldn't even configure that I was doing the damage by scratching it badly with my fingers. A mosquito bite on the other parts used to turn into ring like patches the next day and that kept on escalating. That was all due to the uncurbed freaking act of my useless two hands, which uncontrollably supervised every part of my body unnecessarily after scrubbing the infected part.

Sample of the infection on my right arm

Now, with the dreaded red colour patches all over the body, nothing strikes my mind other than the   medication for the quick recovery. Since then, I visited the pharmacy in every nook and corner of the Vijayawada and consulted the physician. This totally contradicts my very first paragraph and I strongly believe that I am going through the right track.The aversive instinct in me is being virtuously subsided by the regime medication and strict diet. Considering all the remedies that I am undertaking, I am definite that nothing can dissuade me from getting back to my best form.


No comments:

Post a Comment