Sunday 19 August 2012

A distinguishing feature of Girls.



Recently, some of my friends have started showing interest in everything that they never used to and it came as a total package bit surprising to fellow mates. The question is not about why a section of friends are taking it as the feeling of wonderment and astonishment, but to the remark they made. Well, people may talk and think about us in different ways, which is none of our business to care about. A particular remark from a girl which I heard from my friend cracked my head almost. I know it is ourself who is going to lead ones life, we still come across people bothering and commenting on the works that we do. People never consider the flaws on their part and this is the trend that is happening all around us. We are here to learn from all this views and comments rather than taking it as a serious blow to our psyche. Everyone gets insulted and hurt by rude remarks but there are some points where the words pierces our heart deeper than those rude remarks.

How can one blindly speak out something without any proper judgment?. Is it that the person has attained and ideal instance of life, free from flaws and errors? Hearing the story, I personally felt a big blow because of the fact that I am guy filled with extreme defects and being a person with a wayward attitude. I normally land up judging other people in wrong way which I confine it within myself just to analyze whether my thoughts are at par with the norms or not. I may not have the intention to hurt my friends, but do land up upsetting them. The most hurting and anguishing point was to hear a class mate girl of mine speaking out her truth. 

Luckily, I wasn't present there to listen to her words. With some sense of  contemptuous act on her face, she uttered "Are they that desperate and that cheap?". It would have been more suitable and appropriate if she was the modest and most decent girl of all. Knowing everything about her fame for negative traits among our friends, it just embarrassed me to take note of her words. Though I heard it from a third person, it made me speechless for a minute or so. A interesting point is that she enquired my friend whether he is also desperate like other guys. The poor guy has to keep mum in front of other girls for the reason that all boys are fraud and all girls are flirty. Actually, it was just that one of our friends invited his class mates(Indian girl) for a simple lunch over his place and it seems like they coincidentally saw him bidding goodbye.


The guy who was pouring his eyes along with our Bhutanese girls to the girl and our friend describes it as a moment of total embarrassment. The boldness of the girl brought shame to him. Upon hearing this, it left a big interrogation mark in the back of my mind and guess in him too. The audacious way of commenting over other people was the clear indication of her trying to show her part of goodness and decency when everyone knows everything  about her which is an absolute complement. The truth is that everybody blames others without trying to reflect oneself and this is what exactly happened. There were many other friends(girls) present with them at that point and some sense of properness from her side and pretending to be surprised was bit annoying. That awkward moment when everyone knew well about the girl and her act of  innocency truly indcated boldness, which is the back up for all her fame and name among friends.


P.S:- A true incident narrated by my friend to me who was with the girls at that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment