Tuesday 21 August 2012

Simple And Effective Buffoonery.



Sometimes when I have no work to be done, I land up doing silly things in the room to my friends in every possible ways. It is almost a fortnight, I with my roomy made our Facebook friends scratch their head at the other end. Almost all our friends were confused over our smart plan. My roomy is my only childhood friend with whom I share the same name. In primary schooling days, we're classmates, but only for three years. Perhaps, he might have chosen to study twice in the same class to build up a good foundation or there could be any other reasons, while I had a fluent transition to higher standard. It was in high school, I had to experience what he did in primary. On many grounds, we got separated only to meet in the college exactly after a decade. In the college, we pursued the same course but he got admitted a year after me where I became the duly respected senior to him.  We stayed in the same hostel just below the lower market of Kanglung town and we were separated by a room in between. Almost daily, I used to visit his room and seldom talked and recollected our fond memories of early days of schooling infront of our college friends, but most of the time we used to talk about those beautiful nymphs present in and around the college campus.


                                          Captured him having fun.......


Currently, we are again together, but in a new college thousands of mile away from the previous one. We are a few among many who got the chance to study in two distinct colleges though it came as a total blow to us in the beginning. Seriously, I felt the complete darkness for a week or so just because of the reason that I had to leave my former college all out of sudden. That perturbing moment when I had to check my name reflected in the powerful red color on the result processing sheet was something way beyond the content that I possess to describe. I just felt like I was trolled by my own life and that haunted me for many days. My roomy may also have this same dreadful experience and thoughts embedded in his mind because he also falls in the same category in which I am. At the moment, God has been fair on both of us with bunches of adorable friends around which is something consoling. Facebook and internet is the only entertaining companion. All our class mates spend hours surfing it. We also became regular upon reaching the new college which is the only source to keep in touch with our nearest and dearest ones. After the tiring day long college hours, I head to my apartment straight away and confine in my lonely room which I can describe it as the best part of my day to be in. I stay in the room reading news, watching movies and sometimes go through the online articles authored by Bhutanese writers,but more often I open my lappy to live stream  the  European soccer which I envy the most.



Actually, my friend is using different name in his Facebook account, but once we decided to keep our original name with same profile picture and identical cover page just to make fun of our friends. To make our plan successful and an effective one, we restricted all photo viewing option to self so that nobody can cross check our albums. That night we fooled around 20 of  our friends online. They were unaware of our intention. To make the matter bit confusing, we forwarded the same message to our mutual friends at a time. Some never replied us, but those who did were very much stupefied. The were asking me "Are you maintaining two Facebook accounts?" where I promptly replied "nope". It was an innocent prank and in the pretext of being guiltless to hear their question, I stressed more on why they were asking me this strange question. A friend was saying that she just wanted to know it without any reason, I insisted her to be frank and told her that her inquiry made me bit curious and a disquieting one. Perhaps, that was a real cracker to her head but she pretended to be calm. Then she wrote, "actually there are two tabs on your name from which the message is coming simultaneously". At that point I wrote, definitely one is the account that I am using right now and the other one can be my spirit which I cannot say so surely. To fear her, I said you are the only who is saying so. Actually, we just planned to fool them but we landed up scaring some which we shouldn't have done. The girl reflected her feeling of discomfort and throbbing moment after seeing my words, but still we didn't  reveal the truth behind and we'll never reveal for the reason that it was just a simple prank plotted by my roomy.

No comments:

Post a Comment