Sunday 15 January 2012

Try It Once!!!!!

Every time I mingle with my friends, we land up talking of their girlfriends, break ups and some even pitifully look down with dropping head as a stupid person who is considered as a junk by the girls.  I always try convincing them not to bemoan with what has happened by promptly concurring that God must have given him the chance to find the better one. Gossip is a sort of customary practice when host of friends assemble together. To those comrades of my category, we gaze each other with a grin smile on our faces. Some rue over their talents in impressing girls which always proved futile and the sole reason for them to be single. If only they possessed the talents like other guys they wouldn’t have nagged and complained about themselves not even taking into consideration that the majority of the girls are damn particular about physical appearance too….

When they hash out all these things, I pretend to act modest by listening to them appreciating their experiences of being in a relationship. Not all their stories say the sweetness of the tie with their loved ones and some even reveal the bitterness they borne and the disturbance and distraction to the peace of mind. God gives us whatever we need, but not the things that we want and it is a kind of a trend for the human mind to long for what we don’t possess. The deteriorating mind which surpasses the actual norms of our ordinary life demands many things which are actually not a necessity. The ones who haven’t been into relationship try hard to get it experienced, and the others who have already been into it look for the new one and continues the trend. The interesting point that I observed in this dramatic scenario is that, the ones who are left alone are those who have never been into the so called love and relationship. Perhaps, the  emotional intelligence  they own are too less pervasive which gets dissipated in the midway before reaching the targeted person or should they bewail of themselves for the lack of emotional intelligence and ability remains the big question mark in their dilapidated mind, keeping them in a most awkward predicament.

Words are to be spoken, and if kept inside will help in no way. Indeed it can be the most flattering accolade if I am to say that I deserve someone. The assertive part of my feelings is not who is going to adore me, but it is rather who is there to listen and think judiciously to my words if I start sharing with them my admiration and amicable unthreatening intuitive feelings. The sole reason for all of us to be here is to live and love. Prioritizing and stamping this in my mind, I therefore intended to exploit my emotions and publicize my feelings with sentimentality mind to turn it into an object of sentiment. However, I cannot fully guarantee the outcome to be always positive. The aftermath of my endeavor can possibly be nothing more than a pure rejection which I should take it without any resentment or cynicism. With all this, I suppose and reckon to myself that the downpour of my life can be uplifted gracefully. Now the only thing left for me is to be bold enough to take the things with great ebullience, act accordingly and TRY IT ONCE!!.

3 comments:

  1. i tried it once,,twice.,,and then thrice,,,and even fourth...and god knows may be even more in the future...but the most cardinal perspective of these whole situation is to be able to hold your self tight enough to be able to walk alone even in the hardest of times...when you take the first step of the "try it once" and it doesn't work out don't just stay there and moan about what had happened,,take the next step that is "try it again" and take the next step then another and another,,,,,,,,,,,, till you arrive at a step which would make you wander 'hey, i m fine...don't wanna take the next step"...and thats were you stop....but no one can predict when its gonna end coz dost picture abi baki hai..
    anyway best of luck and like u said be bold and accordingly try it once,,

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks heaps for the advice..........
    I indited the random thoughts of mine n the things i see around me. After having a glimpse on the verbal image, which vividly depicts your own personal experiences, i could promptly say that you have undergone n sensed all what i have actually jotted down. Seems like u have undergone and experienced various traumas as well as the blissful moments too.....Glad to know that u have tried not once but infinite numbers of times. All i can say is that never ever hide your genuine feelings be it morally displeasing to others because the straight forward feeling of yours, which is free of ambiguity, can prove useful and can be a driving factor for a person to act morally under any circumstances....

    ReplyDelete