Saturday 7 January 2012

Reminiscence Of My EarlyDays


As a child and being the youngest of five boys from the family, I spent lots of my time with my parents and developed the closest, unbounded intimacy and dearest and valuable relationship with my beloved parents which is indeed worth of cherishing. Reminiscing the puerility days of my life, I see myself as one of the  special person in my vicinage, the one who actually knew what it is like to have all the attention  and the endearment from all the family members.  Perhaps some people might have looked at me as a bit naughty boy in the village for the trait of indulging in disreputable pranks along with my friends. I participated in almost all the activities that were indeed a kind of nuisance to the elderly people of my village.
Grouping with my friends, we often bullied and acted bossy with other children who were younger than us and never used to listen or resists the act of our elders. Being immature, all I thought was just for the momentary pleasure and acting like a clown or buffoon gave the charm and invigorated the feelings and the notion of superiority. The attitude of surrendering for ones’ own fault wasn’t stamped in my mind.
I hated people who stereotyped me and my group as spoilt and naughty. Of course, I cannot blame those who perceived us in that way because our actions and doings were all in one way or other, a kind of disturbance to them. Since our village is very small with only 25 households and a fistful of people, anything we did simply drew the attention of the elderly people. The worst of all was that not a single act of ours was in favour of the community’s welfare, rather it made people to arouse aversion towards us. A vivid memory of my cognitive days strikes in my mind and getting reprimanded upon reaching home was almost a daily sub programme.
Now, when I think of my present status and compare with the past, I feel guilty for creating and evoking chaos in a peaceable hamlet. I try my best at everything that I do and I want to make something of my life. I do not see myself socially incorrect in behaviour because everything that I did was all impeccant and purely unwitting. It was just the age and era which guided me into such unethical disciplines. I genuinely believe in self refinement and hope to accomplish my desire as time passes by.   After catching the glimpse of my brief childhood account, something might strike your mind…….so please feel free to share your opinion and suggestions because my inkling mind still keeps on saying that, still there is lots of room for the betterment.  Childhood moments are something that always baffled my thoughts and even today I don’t  exactly remember as why I enormously loved to do the things that we were not supposed to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment