Thursday 23 February 2012

Mistakes and Its Lessons!


Sentimentality is an absolute sign of cowardliness and the unforeseen repercussions of  our mistakes can either be due to the lack of a good practical judgement or the result of a slapdash decisions which scuppers us into the bewildering positions and stagnates our awaiting plans and routines from which the extrication becomes bit impossible. Off lately, I got nailed by such type of feelings after realizing that the prompt act of mine which was carried out without giving or analyzing its effect.

The upshots really haunted me causing a distraction in the peace of my mind for couple of days. I am now fully convinced that those decisions which lacked a sound scrutiny had its direct impact, which reprimanded me circuitously. Such type of incidents impart us with a good lesson and can usher us to a right direction in our future endeavors. People usually become cautious after getting whacked unexpectedly, but fall into the same earlier tracks soon after getting embroiled back into the busy schedule of our life.


Regimenting one’s thoughts and actions can be the primary and the most useful step and the maneuver to progress towards a goal. The recent incident that occurred with me has nothing to do with any of my works but really disturbed my mind from doing my daily scheduled tasks as the thoughts sparkling out after it made me restless and put me in the most uncomfortable and heart throbbing situation. It left me in the soars of the most awkward state with a feeling of excessive guilt.

It wouldn’t have happened in the way it did, if I were strong with my thoughts rather than taking the words of my friends and aligning with what they enounced. I ain’t supposed to blame my friends or anyone for that single distinct event as they wouldn’t have displayed any sorts of displeasure or annoyance if I stayed firm with my reasons. So, it is wrong on my part to dissemble for my own interest   because everybody shares the same emotions and no one would love to listen or hear the conniptions of others.

 If my reason was  grounded with a logic, it  could have  kept theirs at bay and it would have been  easy to turn a deaf ear to them and then act  accordingly with my own decision, but their silly and ineffectual justifications  overpowered my decision and I had to reluctantly listen to them though I was pretty much sure of it as an unethical act. Now, I can’t comment anything on what already happened as it is useless to point out and rue over the past errors because life must go on in a similar manner in days to come.

So even a slightest talk of mine to reiterate the funny and foolish acts of me and my friends will just be a kind of smattering gossip for we should have a feeling of hesitant and guilty conscience. Now, it is just a past incident and I was very much informed by my subconscious mind of its consequences as it was a mistake that I committed knowingly but without any bad intentions within my mind. The follow up of my decision and action was accompanied by the mental turmoil, causing a hindrance to the peace of my mind, which I suppose is the indirect way of a penalization and now I am the gladdest person for it got resolved in the way that I wished.

No comments:

Post a Comment