Thursday 12 September 2013

Chilip The Hero.

Chilip is a newfangled name for Rinchen Gara [an abbreviated form of chilingpa meaning foreigner in sharchop]. He is a chink wearing a powerful thick glass who always stays naked in his room and a friend of mine. Highly regarded as a psychopathic person by all his friends, he cares no one and bluntly speaks out hilariously. For all three years, he has been wearing his one and only favourite cotton pant while going to the college. If you are a newcomer to his room, it is mandatory to shout and inform him of your presence in his room for he stays naked in his room that too without latching the main door. He sleeps wearing the pant so that he can directly get ready right after waking up.


One should be mindful of his nature and alarm him so that he can atleast wrap himself with a towel or a bed sheet. I say so because, I know how he stays in his room. In the beginning, I wasn’t aware of it and silently sneaked into his room only to see him in the state that I didn’t want to see. I shouted and warned him that I will say nothing if I happen to see him next time like I saw him that day and to crush his balls. That was the genuine warning he should take it seriously if he is to live as a man. Well the option for him is to cover his private part or to live a sterile life for the rest of the life. No one likes to catch anything like that as we consider it as a sinister blow or a bad luck.  


He will always have something to say and friends are there to make comments on it. No one believes to his words though he mean it from his heart. Last time, I saw him flirting in facebook with one of our class mate girls and was writing to keep the door open for him. Suppose if it was some other guy, the girl would start fuming. This wasn’t the case with MR. Chilip. She  equally cracked a joke and was even accepting the proposal. Feels like I am revealing everything about him in this write up, but I want to inform you all that I am doing so only with his consent and prior permission. After staying together for almost three years, I know him very well as a person. He is one person who evokes emotions, laughter and happiness. The feeling of boredom due to the hectic college routine gets wiped away while staying with him.

Being a sojourner in one of the hottest places 1000s of miles away from home, highlanders are made to sweat out excessively even when doing nothing. The worst of all, almost all are affected with skin infection. Our entertainer is also undergoing a treatment for this  and not to forget that I am the worst and severely infected poor chap. Dermatologist advised us not to wear skin tight or rough clothes. Since then, Mr. Chilip popularly known as Rinchen Gara stopped wearing underclothes. Imagine what would be the reaction of people if they see him with his pant zip open. It will be an embarrassing moment both for him and the luckless people spotting it.
                                                With chilingpa.
Of all, he is the coolest guy that I have ever met and I have been yet to see of his type. It is hard and a rare chance to see him aroused into impatience or anger. Friends call him by the name psycho just for his radically distinctive behavior and he is seen accepting it with a heavy smile. As a matter of fact, everyone is distinctive and unique in their own way and I don’t see anything that makes him a psychopathic person. Perhaps, he may have something to add on to what I am saying as I am always at his back supporting him firmly. Feeling lucky to have him as  a friend and for what he is.

1 comment: