Thursday 19 September 2013

Hysteric moment.

Anything can happen anytime and that's something no one can foresee. Who knows what will come next. I am not sure of what I am going to write today because, nothing comes in my head other than the haunting moment that I experienced three days ago while playing basketball. The past one week was little bit busy with internal exams and project review. At times, it is good to stay engaged and busy as we never know how time passes. Trying to live up with the present, we go hmm thinking of the past moments. On certain occasions, things in life make us to sit back and just smile reminiscing those bygone moments. 


While trying to live up in the present, we get to experience many new things. 16th September wasn't a good day for me. Exams and other college activities are the true vasoconstrictor for the collegians. It makes one go fatigue to the point of mental exhaustion. I experienced the same for being busy with books and doing internal exam which constitute 40% of the total mark.  As usual, I thought to stretch out myself by playing basketball with my friends. Everyone was excited to get back into the basketball court.


Tired faces of lads around me just hinted me that they have strained a lot with sleepless nights hitting the books. I wasn’t feeling that energetic with mild headache and giddiness. I just wanted to play with a mild headache which I took it easy as always. As I tried to actively take part in the game, I could no longer stand firm on my feet. I remembered nothing except the time that I bowed down to take rest. When I got back to the sense after a minute or so, friends were surrounding me as if they have seen an alien. I simply tried to stand on my feet despite the fact that I had badly injured my right shoulder with a bruise on my right cheek.


I had a total black out for a few minutes which I didn’t cognize. This incident is the first of such kind that I experienced during the entire two and half decades of my life.  For now I can just cast away the incident from my memory and be cautious and mindful in my everyday life, keeping in mind the purpose of my presence here. We will never exist indefinitely for long duration in this earth, but we are bestowed with the choice to live every minute euphorically. I am glad to have the best moments of my life with the wonderful people around me. Feels extraordinarily rejuvenated to stay with the lads who make me feel more youthful of my age. In the mercy of God, I stay calm and happy for allowing me to breathe the bracing air.

                                                                                                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment