Thursday 25 July 2013

Dreaming to get a Ripped body.


In recent past, I came across many people complimenting that I have become healthy. I have put on some weight which is obvious and feel awkward to see myself in amoeboid shape. Actually, everything is befalling at the right time when I was thinking of visiting my college Gym for a light exercises.

 I did plan about making to the gym from the first year itself, but feared for not being that strict with diet. Considering my current eating habits and extra weight that I have put on, it becomes a kind of signature mandate to do some physical exercises.


I was a keen sportsman in school which helped me to stay fit. Things deteriorated upon reaching college as I got more into boozing than games. It has been almost 3 years now that I haven't been either into soccer field or basketball court. Where has my zest for playing gone. Possibly, it could be the lazinese which is wrapped by apathy that controlled me over this long gap. 

Ruing over how I used to be and what I am now will further strike my emotion and sadden me. So the quest for my old, but beneficial habit of playing games should start right away without any further delay. For the very first time in the college, I showed myself in the basket ball court today. My room mate knew that I am bit disquieted with the change and he encouraged me to join him and dispel my gloom.

I mustered my lost interest and tried my best though my play time didn't prolong more than 10 minutes. I couldn't withstand in the court like my fellow mates who are regular in the court almost everyday. The woeful performance in the court depicted the loss of my stamina.

 I got to retrieve it back and improve my physical fitness. So the very next time I step into the court, I will try to increase my playing time and keep up my morale, not forgetting my dream of getting a ripped body which is definitely and undoubtedly  the most enduring task.

No comments:

Post a Comment