Wednesday 31 July 2013

Prosperous July Month.



July month was little bit lazy, the sky blanketed with cloud ever ready to herald a heavy downpour. But, this was probably the best weather condition in Andhra Pradesh. The previous years, I don't remember of anything like this. It used to be dry all year round with extreme heat and humidity. Despite being a coastal region, it hardly rained which remained as a big question mark. 

The famous Krishna river which I used to plot randomly during my geography exam is just a few kilometers from my college. It remains dry most of the time and sometimes without any water. The river bed serves best as cricket and soccer field for people residing near the banks of river. At times, one can spot people replying nature's call by the bank side. 


While the northern part is devastated by heavy down pour, flash floods and landslides, situation is tranquil in and around my vicinity. I can best describe the current climatic condition as a perfect cool weather. The lush green fields imparting scenic beauty to the place and the cool breeze blowing all night keeping me cool for the first time in 3 years. 

I would definitely long for the continual of the present condition for the rest of the year. Infact, I can only pray and the rest will be cared by mother nature. For many reasons, I can signal pleasure and heartily say, July 2013 was fun and a prosperous month for me(secretive reason). Weather is cool , I am calm and life is turning out to be more livelier and beautiful. 



No comments:

Post a Comment