Sunday 7 July 2013

I am emotional

Two months of vacation ended up in a blink of an eye. It certainly can be due to me being busy most of the time in the hospital. Now I am back to my  college with fresh memories ready to befriend with books to get a genuine credit in exams. Ofcourse, this is every students top priority that I must never ever forget. The past few days was quite gloomy with nothing amusing. Felt like I grew more melancholy for departing from my loved ones. No one can fathom the sadness and the lonely feeling that's in me. I really can't describe the things running inside me. I have become effusively sentimental.

At one point, my tears have already rolled down my cheek by the time I realized. That happened when I was streaming X-Factor auditions. I am out of my words to elaborate on it. My eyes reddened watching the talented lads ablaze the stage with their melodious song and vocal repertoire. It may invite ridicule to some people to know this, but I must clarify that it was totally a tear of joy. I am born as a hardcore fan of those who are talented vocalist and I am passionate enough to be an enthusiastic listener. Life is more beautiful when we do that overwhelms us. 

I gathered all my nerves to share the emotional arousal to my friend. She commended in her own way. In a pitiful way, she said it could be the rise of my compassionate mind. I personally felt that I was too much emotional rather than compassionate. My eyes got drenched with tears  and I now know that it was actuated by emotion, not by compassion. It was simply mesmerizing to watch those gifted singers which was fascinating  and made me cry along with them out of joy. 

Such incidents are flummoxing. I am now like whether to continue with shedding my tears or to simply quit watching. I am yet to choose between these two choices which are resting right infront of me. By now, people may be knowing what I will choose. 






No comments:

Post a Comment