Saturday 24 March 2012

Farewell Note


Farewell, recognition of someone's achievement and formulation of goodwill at parting is the customary practice prevailing everywhere. Bhutanese Students Association, Vijayawada was once again in proximity to accolade our seniors who will be graduating this summer. Though the togetherness with them appeared like an ephemeral, the moments that we have in common possessed bunches of vigorous joys and merriment. The great times we shared out are something that can turn out the bygone days into an euphoric state every time we reminisce of it. They are my seniors, my elder brothers or can say as an adults, who genuinely guided me and helped me feel home in a place away from home.

I say this because the nostalgic vibe of our closeness has already started dazzling which can even overpower the luminous intensity of the moon and the stars. Being an inhabitant with friends around, we run across people of different ethics, thoughts and notions. A feeling of deep regret has been pinched in between my cardiac tissues solely for the minimal time that i got to be with them. Nevertheless, I could manage to grasp few good things and postures from them, which were very much inspiring and beneficial for the nymphs and pups studying B.Tech degree. I simply saw them as an ideal person from whom we can at least learn and realize the true facts of life and the importance of education.

I gained ideas and acquired profound knowledge about life from them. In reality, we see others and external matters more than what we see within us. The matters of life and the facts that we experience are a concoction of good and bad. I say so basing on what my eyes saw and how my heart perceived about it. Simultaneously, I can't deny the prevalence of imperfection among human. We do commit mistakes, gets hurt, but most importantly we should know how to forgive, forget and apologize for the wrong doings. The most worthy and desirable part in them was the zeal and enthusiasm to learn the subjects at their age. I often longed and wished for the immense and the versatile learning interest like them which is normally lacking in the veins of young bloods.

Every work of theirs were appreciable. Yes, i did appreciate the consistency in their work and laud their regiment time management system, which is one out of many secrets behind the success of any endeavor. Watching them toil hard without respite and uplifting the name of Bhutanese Students in the sights of the local people were the great works and qualities in them that overwhelmed me with admiration and subsided the rambling thoughts which distracted and hampered my normal routine. The smile from them and a savory gossip with them was enough for us to feel happy as it used to outwit the loneliness for being away from home. For now, I say adios to all  with a hope of unifying in the time yet to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment