Monday 13 January 2014

Trip To A Dreamland.

I felt so strangled that I yearned for free fall under the influence of nothing. Just as I coveted., I saw myself in the air freely flowing in the mercy of wind direction  Excessively filled with emotions and delightful feeling, I thoroughly enjoyed the trip. Just in the span of a few mins, I could travel thousands of miles, revisited places, and explored new ones. At one particular instance, I flew over a place where lots of beautiful girls were gearing up for the class. 


The place without the possibility of mistake seemed familiar to my eyes. I had to run way back my narrow buffer memory way to check out if it is the same place which I visited before, but couldn't sort it out. Seeing those girls readying with books in their hands, I concluded the place to be a college. The place was well structured with buildings constructed with brick masonry. It appeared like a model college with an implausible outlook and appearance.


I remained suspended in the air as if in defiance of gravity and starred at the girls with my eyes fixed. Far from the corner of the corridor, came a girl which fixated my attention only to her out of many. She was tall, fair, and ravishing. Just couldn't describe the excessive beauty and elegance she possessed. Her resemblance to the Goddess in classical mythology usually depicted as a beautiful maiden was just uncanny.


She soon disappeared into one of the classrooms and vanished out of my sight. The state of supreme happiness persisted within me for quite a time. I could no longer wait for her to return from the class as the sky above me got blanketed with thick clouds and boisterous wind. I just managed to fly over to some other place just before I got soaked in the heavy downpour. 


As I was about to revert and retrospect that very moment which was greatly pleasuring, my roommate banged on my door and woke me up. Immediately reached for my watch to see that it was half-past eight.  For so long, I was dreaming and that euphoric feeling stretched my facial muscles. I was in the world of fantasy for quite a long time. Realized that it was a dream and a moment of joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment