Monday 11 March 2013

Real Me For My Real Buddies

Am I a changed person now, still remains as a big questionable averment.  I talk a lot, sometimes I speak our rapidly and incessantly over an ineffective topic. I make people around to laugh out loud with my juice-less humor.  For decades, I kept myself mum for I couldn't assemble my fortitude and determination to speak my heart out. I had never danced or sang in-front of anyone before I joined college.

This is something which makes me laugh alone in my room like a person afflicted with psychosis. I bemoan at heart to say that I never interacted with my female class mates until 10th standard. The inborn reflexes within me seemed to have been cocooned itself for so many reasons. It was like my complex state was so vague that I couldn't even trace out what was right for my betterment. 

For now, I could feel the difference and will humbly say that I rejoice over it. I ain't trying to show that I am matured enough to deal with the world around me for maturity doesn't mean I've to show off my hairy face. I recently realized that it was no good for me to be a timid guy solely for the reason that people around take it in other way round.

At most, they can just judge us by the way we mingle and interact with the acquaintances around. God didn't bestow me with the serenity to interact with all kinds of people around me. So, nothing will amaze or anguish me, not even the negative remarks or the flattering words. For now, I proudly pronounce myself as the best and the closest friend to many of my former classmates who couldn't dare to talk when we were together in school. 

Now, they are ready to spank me for being too serious. I condemn for my shitty act as it was me and my outward aspect that compelled them to take it otherwise. It can either be their stupid and haphazard first impression on me. Books aren't to be judged by its cover so are the men. The part in them, which impelled them to consider me as a serious guy is jubilating apparently. For now, they speak out their heart to me and throw their tantrums whenever I deserve it.

Feels good to see them overjoyed for knowing me in real and effacing the old stories of our schooling days. Impermanence is inevitable, it is totally inappropriate to pronounce myself as a changed person for mirror would definitely hint the seat of the faulty of the assertion stated above. I will just say that people around is seeing the inherent ability of a timid and shy primitive guy. 


No comments:

Post a Comment